Random pictures thread

-
C0732498-8467-4E74-91AD-4E5E38B753C0.jpeg

thought you guys would enjoy this one

I bought a box of pegboard hooks, oh, 2 years ago?
figuring, one day, ill put a peg board up in the little nook above the compressor
it has a shelf right now, but i really wanted a pegboard above it

so yesterday I bought me a sheet of pegboard and today I put it up
while I'm putting it up, I knocked down the ball pump from the shelf, and it fell down behind the compressor

no worries, ill pick it up and put it away after I get the hooks in

now, I KNOW I bought the hooks, couldn't be more then 2 years ago...they got to be here somewhere

I must spend 15 minutes looking for them (and this is not a large area, picture a walk in closet)

but I can't find em anywhere, and finally I'm about ready to give up
so, in defeat I decide to pick up the ball pump and just put it back on the shelf....

20200603_120527.jpg

thought you guys would enjoy this one

I bought a box of pegboard hooks, oh, 2 years ago?
figuring, one day, ill put a peg board up in the little nook above the compressor
it has a shelf right now, but i really wanted a pegboard above it

so yesterday I bought me a sheet of pegboard and today I put it up
while I'm putting it up, I knocked down the ball pump from the shelf, and it fell down behind the compressor

no worries, ill pick it up and put it away after I get the hooks in

now, I KNOW I bought the hooks, couldn't be more then 2 years ago...they got to be here somewhere

I must spend 15 minutes looking for them (and this is not a large area, picture a walk in closet)

but I can't find em anywhere, and finally I'm about ready to give up
so, in defeat I decide to pick up the ball pump and just put it back on the shelf....

View attachment 1715539836

At least you found them. I have to go and buy another before I can find the one's I originally bought.

-
Back