Random pictures thread

-
00101_i0TQjveCJF9_0ak085_600x450.jpg

I gotta say something here. I visit this thread cause a lot of guys post some very cool, interesting pictures.
Can't we post the bikini babes, and half naked chicks on motorcycle pics, and the *** pictures in the "hot mopar babes" thread?
I was trying to look at this thread last night on my phone, and all I see is tits and asses, and my wife looking over my shoulder thinks I'm surfing **** or something!
We have an entire thread dedicated to those pics, lets keep this thread for other cool stuff, like dragsters doing fire burnouts.
Rant Off.

I gotta say something here. I visit this thread cause a lot of guys post some very cool, interesting pictures.
Can't we post the bikini babes, and half naked chicks on motorcycle pics, and the *** pictures in the "hot mopar babes" thread?
I was trying to look at this thread last night on my phone, and all I see is tits and asses, and my wife looking over my shoulder thinks I'm surfing **** or something!
We have an entire thread dedicated to those pics, lets keep this thread for other cool stuff, like dragsters doing fire burnouts.
Rant Off.
Been there and had that happen, unsuspectingly scrolling through this blog with the wife looking and BLAM..... Note to self: dont share fabo jokes with the wife

-
Back