Random pictures thread

-
47176974-1B9F-490A-A729-30C6272174CE.jpeg
10AB5552-31AB-4172-94E7-249F7063CED0.jpeg

Any tree climbers or tower climbers on here. Been up a few myself. I still can but, It’s a young guys job. Pole climbers too.

DF3A93FF-6F4D-4E7F-A0D7-41A31F7D31D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Any tree climbers or tower climbers on here. Been up a few myself. I still can but, It’s a young guys job.

View attachment 1715551356

@67Dart273 is a climber!!

Not me! Years ago in the Air Force I had to QC an antenna installation on top of a water tower in Del Rio, TX. I got about 25 foot up the ladder and could see 20 Miles in all directions. The installation looked great to me!! I signed off on it from there, lol.

Last edited:
Who gives a flying **** about "the Chicks" anyway. Not shooting the messenger here. Dixie chicks can suck a fat one.

Lady Antebellum Is Now ‘Lady A.’ But So Is a Blues Singer Who’s Used the Name for 20 Years
“This is my life. They’re using the name because of a Black Lives Matter incident that, for them, is just a moment in time,” says the original Lady A, a 61-year-old black singer who’s released multiple records under the name..

Same as Lady A.... lol
Everything is going down the crapper caving into this dreadful movement

You know you can even sit down to breakfast with Aunt Jemima pancakes and pour Mrs Butterworths syrup on it without being a "racist". All I ever thought of was a "Southern Lady" who made a great breakfast that's all!!! But I'm white so I guess I'm racist??? When they change the name on Aunt Jemima , Uncle Ben , Mrs Butterworth. They can kiss my *** I'll never buy their products again!!!

Could care less what color a person is it's all about getting along and not crapping on anyone. Really sucks all the crap going on and the fact that we are doing space travel looking for life on other planets and we on this planet can't get along.

0_-909937374704034694.jpg
had our family annual shaving cream fight at the lake and I lost this time. I have 12 cans for back up for next time. Lol

Did people get mad when Jefferson Starship changed to just Starship... I don’t think so

Mmmm, how 'bout a warm glass of cheese milk? I'm almost puking right now thinking of this........

0z1VFTQunApx6_ZfECbjgLfj3lzrvwK8DZMVah5-WhY.jpg

9DD05F5B-49F7-4284-A386-38EE764D0056.jpeg
According to Roth, his decision to change his name to David L. Roth or simply El Roth was influenced by Grammy -winning musical group LADY ANTEBELLUM, which is now going by LADY A as a way of acknowledging Black Americans' cultural sensitivity to reminders of a bitter past. "Antebellum" is used very often to describe the pre-Civil War, pro-slavery South. The band has said the name was meant to evoke the grand style of 19th-century architecture.

And to think some were offended when Van Halen turned into Van Hagar... SMH

-
Back