Random pictures thread

-
Scored some goodies today

0E342D0D-DDFB-4AEE-B0E5-D4051738B9A4.jpeg

Note the label still on the front tire. Craigslist ad. The 65 I'm parting still has the titties on the rear tires.

00M0M_9luJ4fwev6L_1200x900.jpg

Schools out, it's my boys turn to lower the flag and bring her in
(By the end of the year they should be able to properly fold it aswell)

20191024_150745.jpg

This is going to be used tomorrow, trying to put out the fire here in Northern, California.

Seems like a waiste of water...we might be better of letting it burn and starting over

Aren't the commiefornians concerned with the carbon footprint of that plane?

Seems like a waiste of water...we might be better of letting it burn and starting over

Aren't the commiefornians concerned with the carbon footprint of that plane?
Why don't you ask that, to all the people that already have had their homes burned down to the ground, in the Northern, and Southern California wild fires that are now burning.
I'm sure they would be appreciating what that plane can do.
Next time a tornado blows thru your state, or some flood, or disaster, how about never rebuilding, and just leave it alone where your at?

Why don't you ask that, to all the people that already have had their homes burned down to the ground, in the Northern, and Southern California wild fires that are now burning.
I'm sure they would be appreciating what that plane can do.
Next time a tornado blows thru your state, or some flood, or disaster, how about never rebuilding, and just leave it alone where your at?
Trust me, if my state was doing for the nation what commiefornia is doing for us, I'd offer to pull the plug myself

The little known Transformers character Halloween costume...Amazon Prime.

636B9A9B-2AAF-45F6-9827-050E69E9E88F.jpeg

This year's carvings. Josh is 11 and did the one on the left. He kept it simple. Jessica will be 9 next weekend and drew out the one on the right. She also cut most of it out herself.

20191026_193751.jpg

-
Back