Random pictures thread

-
7BD1C619-974C-460C-BB50-2EEA52E9C7BD.jpeg

how are you holding up out there?
i heard this morning that Rutten said youth can still play sports but cant shower together anymore

You heard it right! Amateur teamsports above 18 are cancelled. Gym is open, but you cant shower and can not change clothes. Bars and restaurant closed again... a lot of people are sick. But not so many in the hospital as in the first 'so called' lockdown.

You heard it right! Amateur teamsports above 18 are cancelled. Gym is open, but you cant shower and can not change clothes. Bars and restaurant closed again... a lot of people are sick. But not so many in the hospital as in the first 'so called' lockdown.

sounds like you might not think its as big a deal as the government does?
(ill try not to get political and get this moved)

my parents still live back there and they didnt think it was a big deal either
seems to be it is something that "only" hits the cities
makes sense if it spreads through close contact, and people are packed into cities like sardines

just curious, wheres abouts are you from?

I live in Ede. On the veluwe. Its hitting the big city's more. I think it is a bit overrated but if it is you on the IC in the hospital.... we keep more distance everywhere and were not going out much. More time to fix the cars!

been a while since ive been on the veluwe, if i remember correctly, its not too densely populated

glad to hear you're getting that dart going though

We have room enough here! Stuff is ordered for a new motor for the dart. But for now i'm busy with my 55 chivy...:popcorn:

what engine is going into that dart?

and good call on the chivy, always nice to have a junker to practice on ;)

Went out to check on the sprinkler system solenoid valve. The box in the ground stared me down!
20190326_074613.jpg

-
Back