Random pictures thread

-
:)

$_59 (37).jpeg

IMG_20201101_165202_548.jpg
The Montparnasse derailment occurred at 16:00 on 22 October 1895 when the Granville–Paris Express overran the buffer stop at its Gare Montparnasse terminus. With the train several minutes late and the driver trying to make up for lost time, it approached the station too fast and there was a failure to apply the train air brake. After running through the buffer stop, the train crossed the station concourse and crashed through the station wall; the locomotive fell onto the Place de Rennes below, where it stood on its nose. A woman in the street below was killed by falling masonry.

Last edited:
This is pretty random, prepping my project car for a new one piece floorpan.
DSC01262.JPG

Next I will cut our all the spot welds and prep the rails and floor supports with weld-thru primer. Then I will fit up the Dynacorn one piece floorpan for welding into the car.
DSC01263.JPG

deme-rentel-kloet-035dd17112017.jpg
The Rentel offshore wind farm is a 309 MW offshore wind concession located approximately 34 km from Zeebrugge in the Belgian North Sea. The project was developed by Rentel NV, a consortium of eight Belgian shareholders, including DEME Group, Otary Offshore Energy and Elicio NV and represents a total investment of EUR 1.1 billion.
Rentel wind farm comprises 42 Siemens turbines of 7.35 MW and supplies CO2-friendly electricity to approximately 300,000 households. The wind turbines are installed on monopile foundations and connected through 33 kV inter array cables to an offshore transformer station (OTS). The substation is connected by a 220kV submarine cable to the onshore substation of Stevin in Zeebrugge. Water depths range between 26 m and 36 m below LAT.

View attachment 1715623515The Rentel offshore wind farm is a 309 MW offshore wind concession located approximately 34 km from Zeebrugge in the Belgian North Sea. The project was developed by Rentel NV, a consortium of eight Belgian shareholders, including DEME Group, Otary Offshore Energy and Elicio NV and represents a total investment of EUR 1.1 billion.
Rentel wind farm comprises 42 Siemens turbines of 7.35 MW and supplies CO2-friendly electricity to approximately 300,000 households. The wind turbines are installed on monopile foundations and connected through 33 kV inter array cables to an offshore transformer station (OTS). The substation is connected by a 220kV submarine cable to the onshore substation of Stevin in Zeebrugge. Water depths range between 26 m and 36 m below LAT.

Great for the days the wind blows but unfortunately it never blows 24/7.

Great for the days the wind blows but unfortunately it never blows 24/7.
As correct as you may be, I'm sure wind currents are more prevalent out at sea as well as I'm sure a ton of research was performed as noted by the investment/investors and I'm sure they didn't "stick" these just anywhere.

View attachment 1715623388The Montparnasse derailment occurred at 16:00 on 22 October 1895 when the Granville–Paris Express overran the buffer stop at its Gare Montparnasse terminus. With the train several minutes late and the driver trying to make up for lost time, it approached the station too fast and there was a failure to apply the train air brake. After running through the buffer stop, the train crossed the station concourse and crashed through the station wall; the locomotive fell onto the Place de Rennes below, where it stood on its nose. A woman in the street below was killed by falling masonry.
I have been there, would hate to see the TGV nail it at 200 mph. High speed rail, now there is a concept.

-
Back