Random pictures thread

-
Not in the show, I just wanted to go for a few hours, if you put your car in the show then you have to sit there all day and hang out. I didnt have time for that this year and I wasn't sure what to expect in post covid life.

I'm with you. In my little city they have a "cruise-in" at Burger King once a month. But it's not really a cruise-in cause they don't want you to leave. I don't like sitting for 4 hours.

Random picture: I'm working at the Georgia - Pacific paper mill in Rincon, GA this week. There's enough toilet paper in that place to supply a Covid pandemic....or not, lol
20210701_082632.jpg

A while ago (pre-scamdemic) I drove the duster out to a local car show, about an hour away

Trying to pull left into the parking area they flagged me down and said "show cars turn right"

I tried to explain I wasn't there to show the duster, just to goggle over other cars and leave when I wanted to

But then he made a great point
He said admission for me, my buddy and my boy was $25 but the entry fee for the duster was only $5, and I could still leave at my terms

So yeah, hard to argue with $20
Most of the show and shine events around here charge $10.00 or $15.00 to enter your car, proceeds typically go to a local charity, and free admission for all spectators. Trophies and door prizes are donated by area business owners.

7CE198EF-0B5E-4DE5-8886-62C11C5471A5.jpeg
8EEA9EC8-7EB3-43FC-A924-0CC88F5CA7E1.jpeg
7C88604F-E1AE-4C08-9F50-B6B6F04FA6E8.jpeg
04D7B28C-0DB7-40FB-B446-0308AEC8ACBD.jpeg
Getting ready for Carlisle. I change the fluids before I go and the tires after the show. Lol Hopefully the deeper trans pan will keep everything cool and happy

-
Back