Random pictures thread

-
0&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SmKqlZRJHXMAX-RecSM&tn=hN74iXhNSqXWiwcP&_nc_ht=scontent.fcae1-1.jpg

8391-

I've seen that done a couple times.

In OH, a family sold the lot at an intersection that was getting very busy.
The 2 story, frame house was moved back about a quarter mile up a hill and a Dunkin Donuts was built at the intersection.

In FL, there was a swiss chalet style house on a lakefront corner lot.
It was moved back about three blocks, and two new houses built on it's former lot.

Very interesting operations, and I drove by each daily to see the progress and witness the actual moves.

And your car is where??
Not in the show, I just wanted to go for a few hours, if you put your car in the show then you have to sit there all day and hang out. I didnt have time for that this year and I wasn't sure what to expect in post covid life.

Not in the show, I just wanted to go for a few hours, if you put your car in the show then you have to sit there all day and hang out. I didnt have time for that this year and I wasn't sure what to expect in post covid life.

A while ago (pre-scamdemic) I drove the duster out to a local car show, about an hour away

Trying to pull left into the parking area they flagged me down and said "show cars turn right"

I tried to explain I wasn't there to show the duster, just to goggle over other cars and leave when I wanted to

But then he made a great point
He said admission for me, my buddy and my boy was $25 but the entry fee for the duster was only $5, and I could still leave at my terms

So yeah, hard to argue with $20

-
Back