Random pictures thread

-
20220908_130953.jpg

My brother was digging post holes with a PTO auger and got near enough to lean on the top of the gear for increased digging. The pin that holds the auger to the gear grabbed his jeans and ripped them off of him. He was just lucky that his jeans were old and tore off of him rather than spinning him around the auger and / or down the hole.
Separate incident:
I knew another guy who's work glove got caught in the auger itself and pulled his arm into the hole. It crushed him arm bones like a bag of chips.

My brother was digging post holes with a PTO auger and got near enough to lean on the top of the gear for increased digging. The pin that holds the auger to the gear grabbed his jeans and ripped them off of him. He was just lucky that his jeans were old and tore off of him rather than spinning him around the auger and / or down the hole.
Separate incident:
I knew another guy who's work glove got caught in the auger itself and pulled his arm into the hole. It crushed him arm bones like a bag of chips.
Cousin was tired of sitting while plowing a field. He stood up and stretched a leg behind him. The PTO was on (wasn’t supposed to be). It caught the leg of his jeans and pulled him down.

He frantically grabbed everything he could and went around and banged on everything at least 3 times as the jeans twisted tighter on his leg. He was finally able to shut it down on his last rotation.

He dangled, upside down, and was able to get his pocket knife out and cut the leg of the jeans apart.

He couldn’t hardly walk for a couple of months - lucky to be alive.

Had some friends over and one of thier kids slipped on the rocks in the waterfeature

6 stitches later, he was back at it

IMG-20220909-WA0001.jpg

Resized_3270.jpeg

-
Back