Random pictures thread

-
B86B4860-4D8A-402B-AC9A-061D227C29A6.jpeg

Wish I could find the picture..... We were traveling from NW Iowa to Savannah, GA to visit our daughter who had just had a baby boy. On our way home, we decided to check it out. Yeah, it's a tourist trap, but, a neat little town square where that is located. So my boy and I pose in front of that so my wife can take our picture. When we got them developed(YEAH, actual pictures!), there's me and my boy under Superman's balls. That's where the top of the pic ended. She thought she had the whole thing. Nope! Just us..... And his balls. Oh, did we laugh!!

Night out with the Mrs. last night. First, dinner at Flemming's Steak House. Then, to the Michael Buble concert. Nice evening, and a phenomenal entertainer.
20220913_182319.jpg
20220913_202912.jpg

Our last big cruise happened last week, I was told 1,200 cars. It's in a beautiful park on the lake.. I had more pictures but someone ( wife ) " accidently " deleted them. Roadrunner won a good prize, car is primo ..my Chargers is the last one .. (no win :( has needs) .. but it's a '68 Charger, so I'm very happy.:):)
I was parked under a pine tree all day. I dusted the car down a couple times it was fine. The last time about half hour before we left, pine tree pissed on my car. :mad::mad:

thumbnail_IMG_0962.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0969.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0967.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0970.jpg

-
Back