Random pictures thread

-
A1C4E458-5E6A-4F43-AB46-DE562862AC75.jpeg

The "100% battery electric" bus being charged by a huge diesel powered generator behind a diesel powered pickup.
1f921.png
1f921.png

1666113688728.png

1666113749770.png

@memike

Let's call it what it is-

1 car, 1 pool table garage*.

* I suppose it could be converted to a 2 car (or 2 pool table) garage if necessary.
Yes, could be a three stall car garage, I do enjoy playing pool, easy for me to continue threw life as I get older, crawl under the car and make a few measurements, walk around the pool table enjoying fellowship, the back under the car to mount shifting and kick down linkage, get back on my feet and maybe cook me a salmon steak, and do all of that without going in the house, yep, I am blessed and try and keep my brain busy this way.

Yes, could be a three stall car garage, I do enjoy playing pool, easy for me to continue threw life as I get older, crawl under the car and make a few measurements, walk around the pool table enjoying fellowship, the back under the car to mount shifting and kick down linkage, get back on my feet and maybe cook me a salmon steak, and do all of that without going in the house, yep, I am blessed and try and keep my brain busy this way.
why do you need a house?

Those shoes and that shovel are not gonna get along.

-
Back