Random pictures thread

-
The other day I turned off the lights to close up my shop and the shadow and light of the afternoon sun created this view.

311711248_5392812404105523_351773716754590681_n.jpg

So of course I had to snap a picture :)

The little bits of wire wheels can get around safety glasses :BangHead: Been there done that. And if you ever heard that the eyeball has no nerves that sense pain like I did, they lie! It hurt like a muther digging that tiny bit of wire out of my eye.

The little bits of wire wheels can get around safety glasses :BangHead: Been there done that. And if you ever heard that the eyeball has no nerves that sense pain like I did, they lie! It hurt like a muther digging that tiny bit of wire out of my eye.
My wire wheel brush on my bench grinder sheds pretty good when I'm using it.
Really doesn't matter which brand that i buy, and use. They all shed pretty good.
I always use a full face shield that i keep by the bench grinder, when using the wire wheel.
Your certainly correct, how those little wires go everywhere.

My wire wheel brush on my bench grinder sheds pretty good when I'm using it.
Really doesn't matter which brand that i buy, and use. They all shed pretty good.
I always use a full face shield that i keep by the bench grinder, when using the wire wheel.
Your certainly correct, how those little wires go everywhere.
Pesky little wires. Had them get stuck in my Carhartts :lol: . Take care when ya go to brush the dirt off your work shirt bare handed after wire wheeling

1666239721579.png

I had a piece of steel dug out of my eye and they numbed it before starting. IIRC they said it was medical grade coke.

There was no pain but it was disturbing the way they would move my eye out of my control, and when they would pick at it I got a "boinggggg" kind of visual effect.

Thought some of you might find this funny

I have a Dutch library app on my phone, which carries e books, and audio books

It looks like they had an issue with the audio books, and this is the notification they chose to put up

Screenshot_20221020-180952_online Bibliotheek.jpg

Thought some of you might find this funny

I have a Dutch library app on my phone, which carries e books, and audio books

It looks like they had an issue with the audio books, and this is the notification they chose to put up

View attachment 1716000772
I don't even speak Dutch, but I still find it funny! Pretty obvious what they're saying!

And it's apparently headed to auction soon, I saw something about it today.
Going to Mercum as part of Gary Edwards collection... he's selling off 13 wing cars, what was Tim Welborn's sunroof '71 Hemi Charger and this 4 door creation that he bought from Dave Waldon's estate last year. Ugly as sin.. but I bet it tops a million.

-
Back