rare 340 4 barrel intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I knew it would end up being some thing lame like a Weiand X-Celerator. Nothing rare or special about that intake dude. You can still buy it new and it is not a factory part.

ya what ever but in my eyes its not lame thats all that counts plus my duster ran late 9s in a 1/4 mile so i'm happy but also that was not the only mod

i think its called purple streak but not sure it had purple in there some where anyways i found a guy selling parts back when i was 16 and i just lucked into get that by chance boy was it ever sweet

no acctually i bout the car from my dad and at the time it was a slant 6 then i completly built the 340 from an 318 block i found in the garbage but i got most of my parts from a racer who owned a demon who gave me all the performance stuff then basically changed the k frame to fit my engine and i was the fastest thing alive back then

I think he is saying high 9's, but still you will need a wicked crazy street set up to get you there. That car must have had some SERIOUS work done to it, or you shoved a whole bunch of Nitrous down it throat...........

nope no nos but i was a kid with money and only one thing to spend it on and yes sorry i did mean high nines and one in a blue moon low 10

Hey Connor, how about posting some pics with you and the Duster as well as some detailed pics of the Duster (i.e. exterior. interior, engine compartment, rearend, etc.)? Is that yours in your avatar? Would love to see specs on your motor/trans/rearend too. How about it? Also, post one of your time slips. There's a forum here for adding your time slip information as well. You will be the only one faster than a 10 there.

Hey Connor, how about posting some pics with you and the Duster as well as some detailed pics of the Duster (i.e. exterior. interior, engine compartment, rearend, etc.)? Is that yours in your avatar? Would love to see specs on your motor/trans/rearend too. How about it? Also, post one of your time slips. There's a forum here for adding your time slip information as well. You will be the only one faster than a 10 there.

oooooh the jugular!:toothy10:

Like your car runs 9's and you don't know what intake you have or even if it is a aluminum or cast iron intake. Then it turns out to be a Weiand X-celerator. You don't know what is in your engine and you have a mystery purple streak cam.

my duster got raped around a tree a couple years back and my son is connor and i am james i have a couple pictures nothing special i have one when it was a slant 6 in its primer red then i have one when i painted it orange i don't have engine shots now track shots i can talk to my friends but i ownly took it to the track 2 and i only had it for about 5 mounths before the crash but tommarrow i will take a picture of the picture and post it

no acctually i bout the car from my dad and at the time it was a slant 6 then i completly built the 340 from an 318 block i found in the garbage but i got most of my parts from a racer who owned a demon who gave me all the performance stuff then basically changed the k frame to fit my engine and i was the fastest thing alive back then

Wow, I'm surprised that you were able to get a 4.04 bore out of a 318 block.

I was just wonder, no lie, if your son has posted under your name. I feel like I'm dealing with 2 different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back