-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971dodgedart/6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this a few years ago from a member on here, always wanted to use it but moneys tight right now. havent seen another kit like this.. $150 i have instructions to go with it.

Attachments

• 077.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,023
I'm curious< how does that work, and how high does it lift the frontend? Applications?

This is a 'c-block' type of lift system that goes between the spindle and control arm ball joint. This is 'NOS' in the original box, is complete with installation instructions and never installed. This will raise the front of your car up to give it that gasser look and help with weight transfer on launch. This kit was from the late '60s-early '70s and was all the rage with the street machine crowd. Less fabrication than putting a straight axle under your car and 100% period-correct.

intstructions
instructions_sm.jpg

saw your add went out to the garage and sitting on the shelf brand new in the box with instructions the same kit as yours.If your kit sells any anybody else is looking for one I'll sell the one I've got
thanks mike

I too am looking for some of the old C Block lift kits, from the 60's and 70's, made by many companies in the day, cal custom, mr. gasket etc...thanks......

Has anyone ever used one of these kits ? Did it actually lift the car ? On a torsion bar car like all of our mopars raising the upper ball joint really wont lift anything , I could see this working well on a Mustang with the coil spring that sits on top of the upper control arm , on a mopar this should do nothing more then create a suspension geometry problem .

It would allow the front end to be lifted higher before the upper control arm contacts the frame bumper. I don't know what it would do to the geometry, but I also don't care to find out...

It would allow the front end to be lifted higher before the upper control arm contacts the frame bumper. I don't know what it would do to the geometry, but I also don't care to find out...

Exactly. It lifts nothing. It ALLOWS more lift. As it is with no additional lift, all it will do is slam the upper control arms into the frame. I am not even sure there are any torsion bars that would let them give all the lift they could allow. Crazy cool old school stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back