RARE experimental air cleaner 62' for 383 or 413 dual inline 4 barrels

-
I asked the seller to post a picture of the profile of the air cleaner. I can't tell if it's fully enclosed or an open element type. Looking at the filter element itself, it looks quite tall and since the baseplate is basically flat, it would probably have hood clearance issues in some of the passenger cars of the era. I like you are very curious about this air cleaner. I know Fram made a lot of experimental air cleaners for Chrysler over the years and it's not that unusual for them to have left the factory. This one does not look to be some quick mockup either.

Thanks for chimin in Nick! I kinda hoped you would.

Rob

The OP has been MIA for a couple of days, since starting this posting.
New to this forum with only 11 postings, so I'm wondering what's up. Dunno.

The OP has been MIA for a couple of days, since starting this posting.
New to this forum with only 11 postings, so I'm wondering what's up. Dunno.

I have been watching this thread and with the amount of comments I think it would be better in Mopar General forum for the time being since no answers are being given by the op.

I have been watching this thread and with the amount of comments I think it would be better in Mopar General forum for the time being since no answers are being given by the op.

Stroke of genius, sir. It needed to be discussed. I think it may well be authentic, but from the sheer coolness we need to know more. Nice move.

is this stuff still for sale .... i have sat in these F4s in thialand to ck fuel pressure i was fuel sys repair man. o and philipinines. r they still 4 sale . don more on c130 a7 B52s 121s c7s 123 s one or 2 helecoptors B52 also. 4 or sale or junk. i am 100Per cent dis abled.

I would guess not. Notice it was posted back in 2014

-
Back