-
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 dodge charger ralley# match 51k orig mi ,bb,400/727,ac,ps,pb,black int buccket seats,console shift,ralley gauges,factory equipped w/dual exhaust&tips, hoodpins,ralley wheeles,am/fm,buildsheet,fender tag,8-3/4 rearend with rear&front swaybars,black strip down the side,the factory white#marking under the hood .the car has a 440 in it now .due to a bad block i have a 1973 dated motor i will give to buyer.the driverside seat has two rips in it .carpet in front is discolored but not rip or no holes.dash,console ,door int all in back looks like new .this car is in nice shape rust free all orig sheetmetal all body parts are date coded to the car .there has 'not'been any body work done no fill or holes anywhere it still has the factory jack & mat.i have a ton of pic i can send . the car is in SPRINGFIELD,ILL thanks for looking mark.

One of those for sale near me too. SE model I think.
Dark grey paint and bleeming chrome . Beautiful car ! I didn't even ask the price on it.

the color is gk6. and that color is drak bronze metallic. with a black stripe down the side. i will put some pic up tonight . iam taking b/o

I wish I knew what best offer ment to some?....... I dont want to insult you w/my offer so would you please at least set a baseline so I'l know if I'm wasting ur time or not?

Jason

pics attached.

73 charger and duster 011.jpg

73 charger and duster 009.jpg

73 charger and duster 015.jpg

73 charger and duster 063.jpg

73 charger and duster 006.jpg

73 charger and duster 088.jpg

73 charger and duster 099.jpg

pics attached.[/quote

This the bigest mistake people make when trying to sell their car, they dont want to put a price on it because they think if they dont some one stupid enough will make an offer over what they wanted or they have no idea what their car is worth ,or they really dont want to sell it at all and their just playing the games to see how much the market will bring . Please we can not be the seller and buyer all in one .if you really want to sell it . Put a f#### price on it !!!!

First of all, I don't think anyone is stupid. Why so angry? If you don't like the way I post the selling of my vehicle, move on. It's just like going to an auction, you don't know wether you are going to win or lose. I know what my car is worth, and I will accept the highest offer. I want someone to get the car that is actually going to do something with it. I'm in no hurry to sell, take a low blow offer, and someone else turn around and make a profit " then that would make me the stupid ***." Asking price 10k.

That's better Orange, we're just trying to help, cuss we see a lot of vehicles for sale and sold on this forum and have a good idea what get a buyers attention, and with a little humour along the way. That's a dam good price by the way and judging by the members you'll probably get a few tire kickers here but also some serious interest.

Terry

You guys need to relax! Stop bustin the balls of someone new to the site that might not know how/or the best way to do things are.

Your car looks great, wish i had the money ( by the way, you will probally here that alot)

1) I'm completely relaxed... I sent him PM's bout the price and I never got a reply on the price but he answered some other questions I had.

2) I also welcomed him to the site as well

3) I'm sure for 10K he wont have any worries selling that car. I actually missread the title and thought it was a challenger.....

1973 dodge charger ralley# match 51k orig mi ,bb,400/727,ac,ps,pb,black int buccket seats,console shift,ralley gauges,factory equipped w/dual exhaust&tips, hoodpins,ralley wheeles,am/fm,buildsheet,fender tag,8-3/4 rearend with rear&front swaybars,black strip down the side,the factory white#marking under the hood .the car has a 440 in it now .due to a bad block i have a 1973 dated motor i will give to buyer.the driverside seat has two rips in it .carpet in front is discolored but not rip or no holes.dash,console ,door int all in back looks like new .this car is in nice shape rust free all orig sheetmetal all body parts are date coded to the car .there has 'not'been any body work done no fill or holes anywhere it still has the factory jack & mat.i have a ton of pic i can send . the car is in SPRINGFIELD,ILL thanks for looking mark.

In you add, you state your car is #'s matching. Do you still have the # matching motor for the car? Is it the bad block you are referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back