Rare vintage antique hard to find two headed.......................

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
LOLOL. I've had this kickin around for YEARS. I'm sure my Dad had had it, no idea where he got it. It occurs to me just how useless this is as built. There are few places you'd "have" to have the small end vs the big end, and you can't use both if you were to need two wrenches. I guess that's what happens when you let a horse shoe outfit make tools LOL

"Diamond Kalk Horse Shoe Co."

IMG_1491.JPG

LOL. I actually have a "metric" adjustable wrench. Stamped on it is the range, 0-xxxmm !!!

Alloy Artifacts. Go there
Those were made by a few different company's.
Kind of rare though., but popular for awhile.

Urgh ... a 2 headed monster !
I hate them ! They stay the correct size for exactly 1 turn !

I remember the factory it was made at. It was in the western end of Duluth Mn. Not far from where my dad grew up. They used to make horseshoes too.
When they got bought out the company I worked for had to survey the property. the stamping machines would real shake ground I had to keep re-level my survey equipment.
It was torn down for a little strip mall.

If I remember they were sold twice believe in 1981 to the Triangle company then years later not sure the year.
The later time when we surveyed it they closed it down and sold it.

I remember the factory it was made at. It was in the western end of Duluth Mn. Not far from where my dad grew up. They used to make horseshoes too.
When they got bought out the company I worked for had to survey the property. the stamping machines would real shake ground I had to keep re-level my survey equipment.
It was torn down for a little strip mall.
That's real as it gets right there, thanks for sharing that little piece of history....good stuff

-
Back