5.9 Cummings
2 671 superchargers
2 turbos
T top
Fender flares
PXL_20230116_050527344.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230116_050447465.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230116_050309445.PORTRAIT.jpg

I wouldn’t have lifted it as high as they did, but otherwise I like it!

Last edited:
Not everybody's taste.. But what the heck,build what ya like !

They probably found a clapped out 318 Charger really not good except maybe parts, fab’d up what was left of the body and there you have it. These guys are sometimes portrayed as
hacks however they have a lot of fabrication talent.

Of all the things you could have stuck on top why f^&k up a charger!

Last edited:
It was a hack job by the POs sons.

I dig the chain drive on the blowers but in all it is a bit too over the top for me.

I watched all the videos I could find of it. 2 blowers, 2 turbos and two nitrous tanks and I never saw where they got on it. Not once. If they gave it all it had and hit the nitrous, I bet it would puke the whole drive train right out of it. Maybe the engine too.

I watched all the videos I could find of it. 2 blowers, 2 turbos and two nitrous tanks and I never saw where they got on it. Not once. If they gave it all it had and hit the nitrous, I bet it would puke the whole drive train right out of it. Maybe the engine too.
It really is sad when people build these ridiculously awesome, high powered cars and they just get putted around at shows and are never fully enjoyed.

It really is sad when people build these ridiculously awesome, high powered cars and they just get putted around at shows and are never fully enjoyed.

It’s just a show car. Same as any other show car, just more radical because it takes over-the-top silliness to get the eyeballs now. Ton of fab work, pretty impressive on that end. And it was pretty rough to start so at least it’s getting used and not scrapped. Although there aren’t too many 68-70 Chargers getting parted or scrapped anymore!

But beyond that it’s just a “dig me” ride. Not good for anything other than showing off.

Do roots blowers pulse?

If so I wonder if the tied them to puls together or sequencially

Well clearly as it is sitting THAT high, it's probably illegal for the street in all 50 states. Were it a little less in the clouds and sitting at a legal height, I'd drive the wheels off it. Maybe they're still workin the bugs out. I did see ONE video where it was driving down the road pretty much highway speed, but nothing more. Not even on dirt.

It’s just a show car.
Exactly . Most of his creations are outrageous,But are driveable.Not saying they are DOT legal .
I believe his 55 sees the most road use. At the Vegas MATS show they brought out several cars and drove 'um to the track.

It’s just a show car. Same as any other show car, just more radical because it takes over-the-top silliness to get the eyeballs now. Ton of fab work, pretty impressive on that end. And it was pretty rough to start so at least it’s getting used and not scrapped. Although there aren’t too many 68-70 Chargers getting parted or scrapped anymore!

But beyond that it’s just a “dig me” ride. Not good for anything other than showing off.
In other words, a poser.

Just because its legal doesn't mean u can drove it on the street. Was ticketed on my 70 Charger because they thought my bumper needed a valence panel. (See photos)

-
Back