Re Introduction

-

nqkjw

Reaction score
Hey all!!!
I got a case of the guilts when I recieved a message saying something like "we haven't seen you on FABO for a while,can we tempt you back?"
So........I'm back to converse with you good people from the land of mother mopar!!!!
When I checked my last post was June 2007 so I apologise for being scarce.
Been a busy year But I won't bore you with anything except my mopar updates.

1.Nothing has changed with the VC Valiant ute but I did pick up a Toyota SC14 blower already adapted to slant 6.Not yet fitted.

2.My 440 69 barracuda picked up the trophy for "Top SuperStreet/Competion" at Chrysler Expo in Brisbane during October.

3.After 23 months my 1970 Dodge Challenger came back from the paint'n'panel shop.The wait was worth it.It's better than perfect.It's stunning.Reassembly is very slow to make sure everything is as spot on as i can make it.

4. I bought another Mopar!!! It's a 2000 model 4x4 clubcab Dodge Ram with KenneBell blown 360 magnum.Mates over here have dubbed it the "MoparTowcar". Ran a 10.59 1/8th mile with it a week after I bought it.

5.Got another project here that belongs to my brother.It's a one old lady owner 1965 Plymouth Fury III hardtop with original 335hp 383 and all documentation.It came from Palm Springs.

I promise not to stay away for another 6 months8)

I think the appropriate reply to your post is “No worries”?

I have a mate I work with from New South Wales.
He is dinkydi.
Did I spell that correct?
Hope I didn’t just call him a bad word.
You might have to correct me.

I think the appropriate reply to your post is “No worries”?

I have a mate I work with from New South Wales.
He is dinkydi.
Did I spell that correct?
Hope I didn’t just call him a bad word.
You might have to correct me.

Dinkidi is fine.
As Australian as they come
TrueBlue
Honest and straight.
Top bloke.
All very similar meanings8)

Been away from here for a while and got another "Why haven't you been to Fabo lately?" message.

Well the reason is I've been concentrating on finishing my challenger so been frequenting cuda-challenger.com a bit.

Challenger's very close to finished now so when it's done I'll be back to building the next one.(an A-body)

2z4dzsw.jpg

Thanks for the positive replies on the challenger.It's taken 5 years and cubic dollars.It's been back on the road abt 5 weeks now.
It's actually quite understated,but it works.Any modifications are very subtle and the car is close to perfect.
Put it in a few shows since it's been back on the road and it scoops the pool on awards.
However.I NEVER want another one at this level.Too much work and too much worry when it's out.Alway's keeping close to it and making sure no one touches it.

Good looking Chally, any pictures of the Ute?

Not a problem!!!

2uiu8ty.jpg

Who needs coffee when you have car **** like this??? Thanks for the lovely wake up call mate! :-D

<< just another one of the Sheilas around here.

Who needs coffee when you have car **** like this??? Thanks for the lovely wake up call mate! :-D

<< just another one of the Sheilas around here.

And not a bad lookin' sheila either from pics of you I saw in another thread=D&gt;
All the right lumps and bumps in the right places!!!

That lovely wakeup call for you was 2.30am for me!!!:neutral:

I see you're from Tennesee.My challenger came from Knoxville abt 5 1/2 yrs ago:-D

-
Back