-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisedan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Seeking to limit rust removal. Looking for as rust free as possible 67-69 Plymouth Valiant two door sedan. I had one nice one bought but the seller sold it out from under me. Such is life. Any good project Vsliant two doors out there? Thanks

There was a very nice low mile rust free '67 2 door on Omaha craigslist earlier this year. Would like to know where it went, I was thinking hard on it before I tore into mine.

I realize this doesn't help right now, but maybe post a wanted ad in the Omaha CL...might still be around.

Sedan man: Yes, we do have a 67 in Danville, but the rust free body that I got out of Asheville, NC is more than I really can tackle. Complete front floors, trunk, deckled, gutters and more, as you know already. It's about a two year project just fixing the rust, plus I'm not so sure about the front A pillars either. Bob and I both figure that it would just be better to bite the bullet and find a better body. I thought that I had a 69 bought out Louisiana but it got sold even though I had said that I'd take it. Anyway, that's the story.

contact 72Scamp and see if he is interested in selling his 1969 Valiant with a 383 in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back