Ready to give up on shipping parts (or anything)...

-
Yeah but them boxes cost SOMETHING to make and I ain't the only one they're sendin free boxes to. To send out free case packs of boxes just to depend on the customer "might" use them is pretty bad planning.

I asked my wife about it. She's says most people don't take them and the ones that order em usually use em all.

I'm willing to wager that the usps gets some sweetheart deal on then or isn't paying for them at all.

I asked my wife about it. She's says most people don't take them and the ones that order em usually use em all.

I'm willing to wager that the usps gets some sweetheart deal on then or isn't paying for them at all.

Possibly. I did try to get ONE from our local PO in Gray. I probably could have gone to Macon and gotten one, but I had no reason for that drive. They just told me they could get one but I would get one quicker if I ordered one. I got 25. lol

Possibly. I did try to get ONE from our local PO in Gray. I probably could have gone to Macon and gotten one, but I had no reason for that drive. They just told me they could get one but I would get one quicker if I ordered one. I got 25. lol

I did find out there are probably 2 different shapes of each size flat rate box. Our small PO only carried one shape of each size.

News says PO ( and UPS??) will start doing drone drop ships, wonder what that will add to the costs? Save on the gas bill I guess!!?? lol

-
Back