Real 72 Demon 340 H code, B5, bench, column, MS, MB, VERY NICE!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys.

I bought this car with the intention of putting in a wild driveline combination, but in the past time owning it came to love the car for what it is and couldn't bear the thought of cutting the firewall out and floor, etc, to do what I really want to do with it.

And so here I am, offering it to someone who has the need for a real H code car that is beyond clean. I've got a lead on a chassis that I won't feel guilty working over and cutting up, so this car needs to go. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep enjoying it. :toothy8:

This 1972 Demon runs and drives wonderfully. It draws crowds and stares and thumbs ups at every stop. The pictures should tell the story better than i can.

The exterior looks great other than the hood was spray bombed, and in the non correct fashion. The paint shines fantastic! Really a great color in any light.

Build sheet included.

The car has glass front and rear bumpers painted body color. Obviously the car has a 8 point bar in it, it has been mini-tubbed as well. The heater is non-functional, the radio isn't there. The car was being prepped to be a racer prior to me getting it, so the headliner is out, the a pillar trim is missing on one side. The c pillar trim I bought, but haven't put in yet. It also has slotted 73+ discs in front.

As ordered manual steering, manual brakes, column shift. 4 speed hump has been welded in.

The cage could easily be cut out for those that don't want it, as no additional holes were cut in the car to install it.

It currently has a points ran, smog era 74 318 bottom end with 360 heads, 904, and a 3.23 SG rear. Surprisingly enough with a no compression combination with stock 340 manifolds, and stock exhaust the car went a 14.81 @ 93. It runs pretty respectable for what it is!

I'm starting out at $10,500 OBO. I'm open to deal though to the right buyer.

I also have a complete Cal-Trac rear suspension for the car for some additonal cash and/or bargaining.

Any questions can be directed towards PM,

Thanks FABO!

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/Eight_Valves/1972 Dodge Demon 340/

102_1140.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0719.jpg

102_1135.jpg

102_1137.jpg

Yes, the car starts, runs, drives great! I honestly would have no hesitation to drive it wherever. The transmission pan gasket drips a drop or two every once in a blue moon.

It seems to get right around 14-15 mpg to boot!

Like I said, I love the car, just have the opportunity to get into a different rolling chassis (not as clean as this car even!) that will suit my wants better for now.

I just added an additional 57 photos to the photobucket album of this car highlighting the frame, trunk, underbody, etc. Its worth a look.

Now asking $9500, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back