Realistic price for 64 Dart????

-

BobsDart

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Dart. Have had it advertised locally and on the internet.
I realize the economy and market is down, so looking for opinions on its value.

64 Dart 270 2dr sdn. orig 273/auto
now
360 eddy head,solid cam, headers etc,alum rad, pushbutton 904 2500 conv, 8 3/4 391 posi
large bolt disc/axles.subframe conn, ds loop. torque thrust rims.stripped and painted in 97. interior in 95. everything works, runs,drives,stops... dynoed @300rwhp.
ran a best 1275/106

Thanks
Bob

IMG_1075.jpg

Nice Car, Old Cars Weekly has it around 9000 for a number 2 car. But that is for a stock car. Modifieds are always tough to call. Sedans are always tough to call. But its all about finding the right buyer. These cars do seem to be on the rise from most sales of 09. It would be that these cars are coming into there own now since E bodies are still on another planet.

Spring Carlisle is around the corner I would put it in the auction and put a reserve you like and see what happens.

Bob; PM me more info. I'll send you my email so you can send more picts. what exhaust headers / manifolds are you running?

sounds like a deal someguys need to built a few and really know the cost then thats a fair price

Nice car......Geez guys 8500 hes almost got that in parts,,,,,

Just being honest. Like I said the market is flat and the early Darts still not that popular in the overall Mopar circle I would never build one of these cars expecting to get all your money back out of it.

Thanks for the reply's.. Since I haven't had many offers on the car, a few interesting trade offers, I wanted to see what other mopar owners thought.
When I bought the car in 1992 I didn't buy it to sell let alone make money on it!! I'm sure we all have MORE money in our cars than what they are worth!
I'm just looking to get my car count down, but not going to give the car away either. Plus I'm not sure the Dart is happy with it's new garage-mate
2010 Challeger R/T????

Bob

-
Back