[Found!] Rear Axle Needed in Bay Area

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Doing a front disc conversion to my 73 Dart Sport which is drums all around. That means going from SBP to LBP. Looking for a A-Body 70s era 7 1/4 LBP rear axle - drum to drum setup. Hoping someone has one available somewhere near the Bay Area, CA since shipping one looks to be a tad expensive.

This is a /6 car that I will need to keep this way for awhile so interested in 7 1/4 to make this an easier (and cheaper) swap. I would also be interested in a 8 1/4 - adds an extra step of shorten the drive shaft + probably something else I am unaware of. Thanks.

Doing a front disc conversion to my 73 Dart Sport which is drums all around. That means going from SBP to LBP. Looking for a A-Body 70s era 7 1/4 LBP rear axle - drum to drum setup. Hoping someone has one available somewhere near the Bay Area, CA since shipping one looks to be a tad expensive.

This is a /6 car that I will need to keep this way for awhile so interested in 7 1/4 to make this an easier (and cheaper) swap. I would also be interested in a 8 1/4 - adds an extra step of shorten the drive shaft + probably something else I am unaware of. Thanks.
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back