rear brakes

-
i think you need the tool to push the pin in and hold it or buy the screw in tool that goes in the top where the electrical connector goes. that tool sets the valve in neutral position. about 8-10 bucks off ebay. i have also heard that power flushing the brake system will center the valve.

i think you need the tool to push the pin in and hold it or buy the screw in tool that goes in the top where the electrical connector goes. that tool sets the valve in neutral position. about 8-10 bucks off ebay. i have also heard that power flushing the brake system will center the valve.
thank you so and whats power flushing your help is appreciate

a lot of shops have a tool/machine called a power brake bleeder. they try to sell brake flushes on the cars as a form of maint. along with p/s , trans, coolant, injection flushes.

can anyone fhelp me with porpstion valve how to reset

There should be a small rubber boot that covers a small valve that looks very similar to a schrader valve on an inner tube. If memory serves, The purpose is to allow the brake system to retain function in case the front or rear brake circuit has a catastrophic failure and loss of fluid. The factory service manual advises using a small clip to lift and hold the valve open while pressing the brake pedal.

There should be a small rubber boot that covers a small valve that looks very similar to a schrader valve on an inner tube. If memory serves, The purpose is to allow the brake system to retain function in case the front or rear brake circuit has a catastrophic failure and loss of fluid. The factory service manual advises using a small clip to lift and hold the valve open while pressing the brake pedal.
thank you this information im getting is helpful going to the garage and try that method hope it works tired of dealing with these brake....lol

I just print the section of the service manual that I am using at the time and take the sheets out to the shop. When I am done I just toss the sheets.

-
Back