rear disc brakes

-

EddieSketti

Reaction score
finally put rear disc brakes on my 1969 dodge dart and there was way more to it then i thought so glad i listened to everybody on FABO and got with Cass from Dr.Diff. Had a few bumps in the road on this project but Cass knows his **** and got everything figured out for me and everything turned out awesome. I definitely learned alot on this one.

I used the same from Cass. Nice stuff. And you get replacement parts at the local auto store.

20160723_223338.jpg

finally put rear disc brakes on my 1969 dodge dart and there was way more to it then i thought so glad i listened to everybody on FABO and got with Cass from Dr.Diff. Had a few bumps in the road on this project but Cass knows his **** and got everything figured out for me and everything turned out awesome. I definitely learned alot on this one.

So why don't you post a few details and what those "bumps" were?

So why don't you post a few details and what those "bumps" were?
my 8 3/4 rear end had the original 5 x 4" bolt pattern A body axles that were plug welded and redrilled for 5 x 4 1/2 bolt pattern making my rear brake offset 2.275 instead of 2.525 . which i had no idea but Cass sure did and put together a kit for me thats not on his web site. I ended up with the wrong size banjo bolts and stainless flex lines but Cass was all over it and sent me the right ones ASAP. the flex hose tabs on my kit didn't mount on the caliper brackets like his other kits so he had me mount them to the axle instead which i actually liked better. everything turned out really good and i am happy happy. Dr. Diff is the ****

When I first got my Barracuda I ordered several things from Dr Diff. ...
Everything was perfect - highly recommended.

Jeff

I just ordered a rear disk kit from him.The very best service before and after the sale..A+

-
Back