-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
still searching 2 rear drum brakes with the 4,5" bolt pattern for upgrading the 8 3/4 rear axle of my 65 Valiant.

offers welcome

thx JAN

I just pulled two sets of rear drums out of my storage to sell. I'll snap some pics of them and see if it's what you need.

After "65 Valiant" gets what he needs....count me in on one of your sets if when you pull them out assuming they'd work for a 71 Scamp swap...?

Thx

I don't know what they will and won't work for. I can't even remember what I took them from. I'll measure them and take some pictures. They are in the back of the truck, just got them out this morning. Trying to make some space and pay some bills at the same time...

Here is what I have. Two sets. The first set is a 10" rear drum brake with 1 3/4 inch wide shoes.
The second set is 10" rear drum brake with 2 1/2 inch shoes. I have a feeling I took the skinny set off an A-body and the wider set off a 73 Charger. I have the drums but they aren't any good and not worth shipping. I think really all that's left here are the backing plates and some of the hardware. I'd buy new drums, wheel cylinders and shoes. I just sold a set I had this past July and the guy who bought them was wanting to put them on an 8 3/4 rear he installed in a Dart. I can't remember the width of those though.

The parking brake cables are cut off and still in the housings. I can take them out to ship to save weight but I will take good pictures of the assemblies to show how they go together. One set is missing the adjusting wheel too.

If anyone is interested let me know and make me an offer. I can ship these Friday or next Wed. if you need them soon.

As a side note 10x2.5" drums are a lot cheaper than 11" drums. Or at least the one's I priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back