-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bignick

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a good condition rear seat top or set that your willing to ship. No rips no tears. It must be the same as the seat in my car. See pics below. It's for a 75 Duster. I'd like something 73+ so it will match the pattern of the car. I don't care what color it is I'll be dying it anyway. The top of my seat is coming apart and the bottom is perfect so just a top is fine.

Last edited:
Slidell La. 70461. Do you have a seat?
Dartn440 I can't figure out how to pm you a picture but here is my seat

20180525_181951_1527290503584.jpg

I think I have a set that is near mint. I will be able to look after this weekend. They aren’t heavy, but long so shipping is going to suck. Maybe I can make it an excuse to drive down and fill my freezer with plenty of reds, specs, sheepshead, flounder, and shrimp!

I think I have a set that is near mint. I will be able to look after this weekend. They aren’t heavy, but long so shipping is going to suck. Maybe I can make it an excuse to drive down and fill my freezer with plenty of reds, specs, sheepshead, flounder, and shrimp!
Yeah man, we got plenty down here. Lol

I just bought another car with no front seats. I need to see if it has the back. Sent my buddy to get it since I didn’t have time. My Duster project has the space saver fold down rear so I won’t need it for that. My only issue is I am not certain if this came out of a Swinger or a Duster. I think they swap but someone on here will know for sure. No tears. Depressed foam is from my grille sitting on it.

2BBE2D9D-935D-4103-A217-ABE49C731122.jpeg

Last edited:
No they do not swap. I tried putting duster seat into a swinger and no way Jose. Kim
Thanks oldkimmer, I've told they are not the same. I'm glad you solidified that opinion. And dartn440 I'm looking for a top with no blems in it. I'm sure that indentation with not come out. But thank you for looking to see what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back