-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Convertriple 73

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Getting out of racing so looking to get rid of my 1991 R.E.D. minus motor. Has shorty Power Glide with trans brake. Weighed approx 1500 lbs. with a 446" with out driver. I'm 6'3" 245 and fit snug. The chassis was previously NHRA and IHRA certified but, due to rule changes, will need helmet bars made or purchased and installed to certify. Needs paint as well. Including 24' enclosed trailer in the trade. Sorry no pics of the trailer other than the top pic, by the RV, the blue trailer. Not the fanciest trailer but will get it there and back. Will trade for the right Mopar. Whatcha got?

91 Rear engine dragster.jpg

Just curious 73. What's the value of something like you have there? I don't have a clue is the reason i'm asking. I guess what i'm asking is what will it take to buy the package? Looks neat to me. Thanks

That's a steal. Pop in a motor and go. A good runnung small block would make it fun. And all on a budget. toolman

Small Block my ***. I've got a Dual Quad 440 roller, 12.5:1 setting in the back room just itchin to be cracked over. Never ran. Huuuum !

Small Block...This fresh 446" B1 motor was briefly installed in the dragster and fired up to break in the cam, then pulled back out, so your 440 will fit like a glove in it. BTW, engine is for sale as well minus intake, crank trigger, and headers. Intake and crank trigger are sold, but will include a BG prepped Holley 1050 Dominator. $7000 will buy the engine. Or will sell short block, (69 casting yr.) and B1 original top end seperately. Always up for trades too.

100_0169_400x600.jpg

Motivated seller, equilivant Mopar A-B-E body trades are welcome for consideration. Don't be afraid to ask. Pickup only, buyer or trade must come to my location.

73: What's the wheel base on that unit? Tell me about the rear end. Brand? Brakes? Disc? Drums? Who made it? Details? Is the frame powder coated? Who was the chassis builder? Does it come with a convertor? Tell me about the Power glide? Can't see good but does it come with a chute? When was the harness last certified? Last year frame was certified? Give me some details please. How's the rubber? I do have a 68 Satillite to be cloned into a GTX that i might trade if the wife can be convinced. Looking for something to have fun with. Let me know. Thanks

Wheel base-210"
Rear end-Mopar 8 3/4", 4.56 gear w/strange spool, disc brakes.
Who made it-dunno but was told by the PO it was a 1991 build.
Frame powder coated-No, painted.
Last certified-2001 for both NHRA and IHRA, will certify again when new owner installs helmet bars.
Does it come with a converter-Yes, A1 5100 stall, shorty powerglide w/transbrake, 1.89 low gear.
How's the rubber- all wheels and tires were new, rear slicks will need replaced do to being in cold climate. Stored in the trailer.
Parachute-yes
Harness-New never used cam lock harness, outdated now will need sent in.

Pics of the Satellite?

Bumpin up.

Come on guys, this is a deal!

I realize money's tight. That's why I'm offering it for trade.

=P~ =P~ =P~

Wish I had the funds and space. Good luck on the sale, that's a pretty good deal.

Still up for grabs. Someone here wants to go fast on a budget. Here's your solution. Keep the trade offers coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back