[WANTED] Rear Glass 67 Valiant 2dr

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post or non post car?
If its a post car then it should share its rear glass with a 4 door car... making it easier to find someone parting one out...

First picture is what I believe he is looking for . 4 Dr and 2 dr Hard top are different. 67 never had a 2 dr Hard top

116264530_10216574622790254_351945470645709274_n.jpg

00m0m_h5HXhDm9Mvr_1200x900.jpg

DSCF3045.JPG

Sorry for not being clear. It is a 2 door post. Just like Oldmanmopar's first picture.
Thanks,

if you can't find one, I have an extra that has just a little bit of Da scratching on the edge of it from somebody getting loose with the sander.
67 two-door and four-door I think or believe was the same rear windshield and then you would want to use something like a 70 five four-door Valiant for the rear and front as well but I could be wrong it's been a while

I have a perfect rear glass, with a gasket. Hey Im in the USA also, so come on over and we can do a deal. Plus I have the ss mouldings.
red

Last edited:
I have one from a 69 4 door I’ll sell you. Not sure if it is the same though.

67 Valiant 2-door and 4-door rear windows are the same.

All 67-69 Valiants were Sedans (post)
68-69 rear windows are different but will work.

The 67 window has a droop that the 68-69 do not. When looked at from the side the 67 follows the profile of the sides across the full window, in 68 the pulled the glass tight. If you were to put a straightedge up the center of the 67 there would be a gap near the top, on the 68-69 it would be in full contact.

Alan

I have a perfect rear glass, with a gasket. Hey Im in the USA also, so come on over and we can do a deal. Plus I have the ss mouldings.
red
chignikred,
I'm interested. What are you looking to get for all of it? Im in Fresno, California.

Not to Hijack this thread but only because there is so much knowledge on these cars here right now. Does the 67-69 valiant 2 door post car share the same door glass as the equivalent year dart post car? My 68 dart post car is missing the drivers door glass and I haven't been able to find a dart donor car for the past few years that I've been searching.

Not to Hijack this thread but only because there is so much knowledge on these cars here right now. Does the 67-69 valiant 2 door post car share the same door glass as the equivalent year dart post car? My 68 dart post car is missing the drivers door glass and I haven't been able to find a dart donor car for the past few years that I've been searching.
67-69 Valiant and Dart SEDANS use the same side glass 2-door to 2-door and 4-door to 4-door

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back