Rear quarter rust repair panel help please

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
I need to fix the quarters around the wheel wells on the Scamp. We bought patch panels from the Paddock that by the description and measurments seemed to be enough but they aren't. It's only about 3/4 of the wheel well opening omitting the front 1/4 down to the rocker area. In the rear it doesn't extend to the valance at the bottom either, it's cut back for some reason.

Needless to say the web site doesn't have a pic of this and doesn't really describe it well either so these are pretty useless to me now that I see them.

I need the entire wheel opening that extends all the way back and at least 4 to 6 inches in front of the opening.Does anyone know where I can find what I need without buying an entire quarter panel?

I just bought both qtrs from JC whitney. They seemed designed for the later A-bodies more then for my 70 Dart. Not the greatest fit for my car, but I made them work. They are about 7" up from the top of the wheel well. Look up the post "welding body seams", under body-interior-trim. Howard

Hey, Guitar... I need a 904 rebuild... Maybe you'd like to swap some Labor for Labor? Tech for tech? I'm pretty sure I can fab up those panels you need. Let me know, After this cold crap is gone :)

Hello I Am Changing A Column Shift To Floor Shift And Need Pictures To See Where To Place Brackets For Consoule And Shifter I Have A Empty Shell Now And Need To Weld Brackets To Floor Before Paint. Thanks ITS A 68 DART.

I had taken some pictures of the floor brackets that were in a Barracuda & was going to install a floor shifter in my Duster, but decided to go with a different shifter instead of the factory type. If you give me your email address, I'll email the pictures to you. I took them using a ruler in the picture so I could just look at the measurement instead of writing them down.
Hope this helps.
Greg..........mtn_jake :thumbup:

-
Back