Rear side window hardware

-

scamper340

Reaction score
First off, I want to thank everyone that helped with my last question regarding the window regulators. Between the pictures and the diagrams, I was able to get everything back in place as far as the rear windows, with the following exceptions. If you look at the two pictures, you'll see someone welded a washer on in place of the roller on one of them. The other one has a broken roller. Does anyone have a good pair of these lying around? If so, please PM me. Thanks
Eric

DSCN0423.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

Scamper, I'll check my bin of regulators and stuff today while I'm at the shop. I also have a 71 Swinger I'm parting, I will check the regs on that too. I'll message back with my findings later today. Geof

The harware that attaches the glass looks like a flat washer with 2 holes drilled in it. The holes are for a special tool. I think its all about preventing over tightening.There are some listed in MrGs catalog but they are marked Ford. I dont know if there is a difference. Someone may have used ones for you and thats fine but... the rollers are repoped. I dont have the source link
:( There is too much labor involved for a used part there. Find the new ones. Good luck

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll wait to see what you find Geof. I looked and found new rollers on R/T Specialties but like I said, someone welded a washer onto one of the roller assemblies. I will check out Mr. G's though. Thanks again.
Eric

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll wait to see what you find Geof. I looked and found new rollers on R/T Specialties but like I said, someone welded a washer onto one of the roller assemblies. I will check out Mr. G's though. Thanks again.
Eric

If you do find the rollers that have the steel pin in them, please let us know where because they`ve been out of production for a long while now. Good luck.

I checked Year Ones website and they are showing the roller set in stock. As Year One has it though they are 30% higher than most everybody else.

Yup with the pins! Layson's great to deal with

-
Back