Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rear window for a '68 Dart 270 4-dr. Would the glass be any different for a 2-dr vs a 4-dr model? Due to shipping, the closer to the SF Bay Area, the better but willing to listen to what is available out there.
TIA.

I know the 4 dr car front windshield is 2 inches taller than the 2 dr cars.
The rear windows are (far as I know) all the same except for changes for year models. A tape measure will tell. :)

Looking for a rear window for a '68 Dart 270 4-dr. Would the glass be any different for a 2-dr vs a 4-dr model? Due to shipping, the closer to the SF Bay Area, the better but willing to listen to what is available out there.
TIA.

I think I can get one here in NC but how would I ship something like that to the other coast? You would be looking at $40.00 + whatever it took to pack and ship so you would get it in one piece. If you are interested let me know which side you need, as soon as you can, I don't know how long the car will be available.

TopHat

I have a rear glass out of a 2dr hardtop. I live in the middle of Kansas. I'd be worried about packing it well enough to survive the trip. Jeff

I have a really solid v8 68 valiant signet 4dr.less motor and transmission.has all good glass and hard to get 68 only round side marker lights; if anyone knows of anybody needing one.

i have one out of a 72 dart or a 73 scamp i think the rear window is the same 68-76 for the dart style models but i may be wrong. I know for sure the front windshield on the 2 door hardtop is different than the 4 door or the 2 door sedan. if you have to come up to get that block or something maybe you could pick it up but i am in sutherlin or either way. Hope that helps GTX let me know. Justin

in 68 the only glass that was diffent between the 2dr and 4dr are the door windowns but the windshield and rear window are the same, I pulled my rear window replacement out of a 73 dart 4dr and it fit just fine.

I have found that the 4dr glass fornt and rear will not work on a 2 dr model. I have a mint front and rear from a 73 Dart I thought I was going to use on my 70 Swinger. I was wrong. Anyone need front and rear glass for a 4dr?

The glass is not interchangeable between 2 & 4 doors.

I stripped a 4 dr valiant and was going to put the windshield in my 68 cuda. Luckly the guy who was changing the glass for me knew better and pulled the 4 door glass and compared it to the cuda before pulling the cuda window.

The 4 doors have taller glass. To use a quote from an old friend, Enor from Mopar Muscle Club, "It's just enough to pi$$ you off".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back