Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Yes 1971 style

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

DusterEd

Reaction score
I personally can't stand the wings that came on the 70-72 A bodies they look too much like the ford Mustang wing. So what do you people think

I personally can't stand the wings that came on the 70-72 A bodies they look too much like the ford Mustang wing. So what do you people think

I prefer the Direct Connection version because it wasn't just for looks, it actually worked and added downforce to the rear of the car.

what do i think ? put this in your pipe...lol

just for the record this wing was available only in 1970 and in 1971 it was a different wing design or "gullwing" as some call it. i just happen to like them

Attachments

• d222.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 396
Personally, I'm not a big fan of a wing on a car unless it has a nose also....
Not that I think they look bad, just not my preference.

Not a big fan of the wing except on the Daytona and Superbird. Don't hate them, and it sometimes depends on the car too.

i like them if they are equipped from the factory even nicer if they are on a demon or duster. my dart had one from the factory and i just ordered a new one. one more piece of the puzzle

This is the only wing I like and they only came on 71 Dusters. Demons and 71 , Roadrunners., Cuda's , Chargers and Challengers All others are applied for preference and what you like. I do not like the Go wings they were first on ford I also hate them on any early B body. Just my preference

Attachments

• dus3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 325
  • dus1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF0097[2].jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 339
  • DSCF0090.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 323
Well I voted no but I do like.....

Attachments

• 100_2404.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 310
The Mustang wing and the Go-Wing are the same, I've seen them side by side and the only difference is the Pentastar on the Mopar one and FoMoCo on the Ford. I dislike it no matter what body it's mounted on.

I love the DC spoiler. I saw one with the bolts smoothed over and mounted from the bottom, look great.

I like these style of wings

TurboSilverDuster3.jpg

radfordDSB_0156.jpg

cuda6-14-0921.jpg

AAAFallNationals2012051_zpsb982b40b.jpg

DSC03250sized.jpg

The Mustang wing and the Go-Wing are the same, I've seen them side by side and the only difference is the Pentastar on the Mopar one and FoMoCo on the Ford. I dislike it no matter what body it's mounted on.

I love the DC spoiler. I saw one with the bolts smoothed over and mounted from the bottom, look great.
I don't like the Camaro spoiler (errr I mean the DC spolier) but the go-wing looks great.

:D

go wing for me, mine is a unviersal one from NPD.com

Attachments

• 003%20(Copy).JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 284
Don't really care for them on most Mopars

Had a factory wing off a Challenger and thought i would put on my 72 Challenger or 71 Cuda, ended up selling because I just didn't care for them.

Put a spoiler on my 77 Aspen like the RT

My old cuda now has a wing and a lot of other options that it didn't have when I owned it. If I could get it back that crap would be gone and back to like when I owned it.

Don't think they look right on duster/demon, swinger darts, roadrunners,

Just my OPINION I voted NO

Except for the Superbirds and Daytona Chargers, I never liked the wings and spoilers that came with MoPars (or any brand, for that matter).

I think they "spoil" the look of the car, not to mention the addition of so many useless holes to the rear section of the car.

Sorry, just not a fan of wings and spoilers, factory or not.

I don't care for them on all models but have always loved the way mine looks on my 70 340 swinger just adds swagger.

-
Back