[SOLD] Rebuilt Early A-body radiator, 3 row!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I just had this radiator rebuilt in AZ, and had a custom 3 row core made for it. It is an original 1965 Dart 273 radiator, with all the correct tank markings, but upgraded to a three row! This should cool about anything. I will add pic tomorrow. I did not have them paint it, as they usually use cheep paint. And I was going to get the good specialty Eastwood radiator paint for it. I paid the shop $380 to do the work, and that is all I want out of it. So $380 plus the ride.

pic added

Attachments

• m4 049 (Medium).jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 370
  • m4 048 (Medium).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 354
  • m4 047 (Medium).jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 381
  • m4 046 (Medium).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 357
Luv the stock look once painted... looks like more fins per square inch .. reminds me of MODINE cores ... in the past .

Yea,
That is why I had it done. I had the intent of going to a 408 sb and keeping it looking like a 273. Figured this sould keep a big block cool.

Radiator soon to be re-listed do to non paying bidder. Bidder wanted a 19in radiator, and did not read the add. What fun LOL

Dumb question. Is the apparent depression in the top reservoir, engine side original? I have a 65 Dart 273 and the radiator on it when I got it had a similar depression. I assumed from an impact by a failed fan since the whole top reservoir was bent upward, and the tubes were sheared below, so something did happen, but maybe the depression was original. I can't use your radiator now since I changed to the later alum water pump.

Yep, I am pretty sure all the factory ones had that dent for fan clearance.

Dumb question. Is the apparent depression in the top reservoir, engine side original? I have a 65 Dart 273 and the radiator on it when I got it had a similar depression. I assumed from an impact by a failed fan since the whole top reservoir was bent upward, and the tubes were sheared below, so something did happen, but maybe the depression was original. I can't use your radiator now since I changed to the later alum water pump.

Some one make me a reasonable offer on this thing. I want it gone before I end up bumping it and put a hole threw it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back