[SOLD] Rebuilt SB 727 Torqueflite (Manual Valve Body)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a rebuilt 727 Torqueflite transmission for a small block. It was originally built for a warmed up 340 (and never run) and was assembled with a manual valve body (forward pattern) in order to eliminate any issues with the kick down (of course, this was when Lokar products were not common place yet). I just had it gone through by my transmission guy. He took everything apart, inspected it and regasketed everything. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Asking $500/BO (payable via postal money order or Paypal -just as long as the Paypl payment is in the form of a gift payment so there are no additional fees). All shipping fees are the buyer's responsibility or pick it up for free. If any SoCal members are interested, I may be coming down that way in the next 2-3 weeks and can deliver it for a fee. Located in San Jose, CA.

I will add pics in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, try to imagine any ol' 727 trans ... it looks a lot like that (just cleaner). :)

Is there anytthing else done besides a manual VB? I might be interested if your coming to So Cal.

I will check with my trans guy but besides the manual valve body and rebuild kit, I believe the original build included replacing the 3.8 kick down lever and possibly the rear band.

What manual valve body does it have? Just asking because manual valve bodies don't have the kickdown.

Sorry, wiped out when I was replying. Let's replace kick down with servo or just remove kick down all together. :eek:ops:

I will update those who have contacted me re: being in the LA area for work.

CL prospective buyer was a no show. Still available,for now.

Also, just decoded it and it is originally from a '72 340 Cuda/Challenger/Dart.

PK3681052

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back