Recent work on the 65 Dart GT

-

B Taylor

Reaction score
Just updating the work my son and I have done on his Dart. Swap the distributor for an electronic one, at the same time a full tune up. Replaced a lot of wiring in the engine bay due to it being brittle. Cut and made new kick panels and added a couple of speakers to them while we were there.
The biggest was to replace the single pot master cylinder with a 68 dual reservoir. The single was going bad anyway. Also Dan sent me a new turn signal switch that we in stalled.
Next thing is to add relays to the headlights and have some paint made to match the interior and redo the dash pad.
It is the small little things that just make it a nicer ride.

Just updating the work my son and I have done on his Dart. Swap the distributor for an electronic one, at the same time a full tune up. Replaced a lot of wiring in the engine bay due to it being brittle. Cut and made new kick panels and added a couple of speakers to them while we were there.
The biggest was to replace the single pot master cylinder with a 68 dual reservoir. The single was going bad anyway. Also Dan sent me a new turn signal switch that we in stalled.
Next thing is to add relays to the headlights and have some paint made to match the interior and redo the dash pad.
It is the small little things that just make it a nicer ride.

We like Pictures :)

It is a floor shift automatic. 225 auto, PS PB with Mustang bullet wheels. It looks good in a pic but it is not the best example of a 65 dart gt. Paint is hiding a lot of Demons.

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPicherss_zps587705fa.jpg

-
Back