Recently joined and finally my introduction

-

Fred68

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. I joined For A-Bodys awhile back but been a little slow on making myself known. I've been wholly dedicated to Chrysler since January 1964 when I watched the Daytona 500 race. In that time I've owned a lot of great cars but sorry to say only my '68 roadrunner was kept(over 50 years). The others, a 100 maybe?, max wedges, v-coda cuda, m-code Dart, various Chrysler drag cars were either sold because of space issues, junked out of my stupidity or sold out of failing health. So I bought this '68 S 383 4 speed Barracuda a few months ago(probably out of stupidity also). It's a much bigger project than I wanted so late in my life but I'm going to give it try.
I'm not big on joining groups because of the latter statement but I'll give FABO a try and see how it goes.
Fred

IMG_0907.JPG

20230617_154754.jpg

Hi guys and girls. I joined For A-Bodys awhile back but been a little slow on making myself known. I've been wholly dedicated to Chrysler since January 1964 when I watched the Daytona 500 race. In that time I've owned a lot of great cars but sorry to say only my '68 roadrunner was kept(over 50 years). The others, a 100 maybe?, max wedges, v-coda cuda, m-code Dart, various Chrysler drag cars were either sold because of space issues, junked out of my stupidity or sold out of failing health. So I bought this '68 S 383 4 speed Barracuda a few months ago(probably out of stupidity also). It's a much bigger project than I wanted so late in my life but I'm going to give it try.
I'm not big on joining groups because of the latter statement but I'll give FABO a try and see how it goes.
Fred

View attachment 1716122156

View attachment 1716122158
Welcome from NJ!

IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3817.gif

IMG_3677.gif

68 Barracuda's have become my favorite after owning a bunch of other Mopars Welcome!!!

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

Welcome to the site from Canada.
I love the Road Runner, actually a '68 Hemi Road Runner is one of my bucket list cars.
You are a lucky man...

Fred

View attachment 1716122156

View attachment 1716122158

A15310F2-AE3F-4F1A-A29C-FBA210AD4A92.gif

-
Back