recomendations for 360 stroker kit

-

duster7

Reaction score
hey im new to this site and i am now the proud owner of a 72 duster with a mostly stock 360 under the hood. i'm looking to stroke it out to 408 cubes and was wondring if anyone had some suggestions for the best kit for the cheapest price. i dont need a forged crank, just a reliable but yet not pricey stroker kit. any suggestions would be great.

For a reasonably priced stroker kit, look at the Scat cast crank, with I beam rods. I think they can be had for around $1000 at Summit. Here's a link...

Scat rotating assemblies

Welcome to FABO!!

i have some stroker parts, scat nodular 4" 360 crank, kb356 +.030 pistons, mopar performance p4452893 intake, mopar performance p3418645 forged rods with floating pins, and new rings and bearings. also have a pair of 308 heads with 2.02 valves, ported with about 2000 miles on them. also other small ods n ends, i will go thru the boxes and see whats all there. im asking $2000.00 for everything. crank and pistons are brand new, heads, rods and intake all have about 2000 miles.

Last I checked (it was a while ago...) Campbell Racing Enterprises had the cheapest kit form.

edit - I should add this was for an Eagle cast crank, which I would avoid using in all but the most mild combinations (400hp or less).

I dunno... My stroker does not have the lightweight crank but from what I have read it revs way faster and I kinda wish the motor had one.

All my stuff is forged and if 500 HP doesn't get it with the 10-1 might have to slip in some juice.

-
Back