Recondition of Rally Dash

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend places to reconditon my Rally dash? I need to rechrome and recolor the plastic sections as well as make the plastic covering the gauges more clear.

Thanks

There's only one person i would let touch my dash bezel's and that is chuck from cvvaccum plater's and he does top nothch work as hes done 3 dashe bezels for me 2 ralley and just got my runner's back.

and i will be sending him another ralley to be redone.

Hey Rocket: I can give you the names that were recommended to me. Performance Graphics, Tallahassee Fla.(recommended highest); Mr. G's USA in Texas; and Lysons or Laysons in Washington State. All three advertise in Mopar Muscle and other Muscle car books. I've seen Performance Graphics work first hand and thats who I'll use over this winter to do mine. Hope this helps. :thumblef: ........Don......

Here's mine by CV platers in Canada....it really looks nice.

dash revised.JPG

Hey man, what kind of change did it cost to get the Rallye redone? Mine is looking fairly poor and needs some TLC. Can you share that?

There is a company here locally called Auto Intruments ( Martinsville, VA ) that restores intrument panels and gauges. I think their website is autointuments.com . They ran an ad in last month's Mopar Muscle.

-
Back