"Red Dog" the Movie

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
This is a new release out of Austrailia based on a true story. I found it on Netflix (on call this week, can't do much but wait for the phone to ring...) and it was way, way better than I expected. :happy1: You can even find the full version on youtube, but it's chopped up into 6 parts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZZDpiCeUgo"]RED DOG (2011) - Official Trailer / HD Version - YouTube[/ame]

I don't have netflix but it does look like a good movie

Ok after watching this movie i find myself crying like a school girl.not just due to the fact that the movie was good but mainly i found my self chosen buy a dog i did not want.
His name was Kramer Come this year supper bowel Sunday it will be 3 years since i lost my buddy friend pal and most of all my shadow.
It's had to explain what made he so special but everyone who knew him knew he was special .Yes my buddy would be forever looking for me when i would have to travel he would not eat play or do much else when separated from me.I have asked my self many times why he chose me.My only answer i can come up with was he was my Special gift from __________ Well you fill in the blanks.I can just say this his nick name was Gandhi. He was and always will bring a tear of sadness at the mention of his name.
Just a side note i am a animal lover like you cant image n I have ten dogs 2 cats 4 horses and do dog rescue and dog behavior modification. I used Kramer to help me help other dogs he always knew what to do hard to believe but true.Now the kicker is he was Pitbull like no other. Ok i have to stop as my keyboard is getting wet .

Thanks for listening. Arco with tears
Ps he lived 14 years

Ok after watching this movie i find myself crying like a school girl.not just due to the fact that the movie was good but mainly i found my self chosen buy a dog i did not want.
His name was Kramer Come this year supper bowel Sunday it will be 3 years since i lost my buddy friend pal and most of all my shadow.
It's had to explain what made he so special but everyone who knew him knew he was special .Yes my buddy would be forever looking for me when i would have to travel he would not eat play or do much else when separated from me.I have asked my self many times why he chose me.My only answer i can come up with was he was my Special gift from __________ Well you fill in the blanks.I can just say this his nick name was Gandhi. He was and always will bring a tear of sadness at the mention of his name.
Just a side note i am a animal lover like you cant image n I have ten dogs 2 cats 4 horses and do dog rescue and dog behavior modification. I used Kramer to help me help other dogs he always knew what to do hard to believe but true.Now the kicker is he was Pitbull like no other. Ok i have to stop as my keyboard is getting wet .

Thanks for listening. Arco with tears
Ps he lived 14 years

Isn't it crazy how a dog can affect our lives? :sad5: I suppose I should've given a tear jerker alert. I have to admit, that movie about killed me at the end. I think everyone who has loved a dog, will see a part of that pup in Red Dog.

My daughter got a new puppy for Christmas and this movie just got bumped to the front of our Netflix queue!! We will try to watch it as a family soon! Looks good.

Might be a little much for a young child. Just thought I'd throw that out there. You might want to preview first.

She's sixteen and we watched it last night. Thought it was good but no water works here.

She's sixteen and we watched it last night. Thought it was good but no water works here.

You all were probably out of tears after watching the Broncos - Cheifs game. :joker: Just kidding...

Glad you all liked it, the Austrailian accents are a bit thick and I turned on the subtitles after the first 5 minutes. What kind of pup did you get?

You all were probably out of tears after watching the Broncos - Cheifs game. :joker: Just kidding...

No kidding at all!! It was an ugly season. Good news is Crennell has been fired, now if we can just get rid of GM Scott Pioli

Glad you all liked it, the Austrailian accents are a bit thick and I turned on the subtitles after the first 5 minutes. What kind of pup did you get?

It's a six week old black lab and she's cute as ****!!

2012-12-2305-54-41-407.jpg

No kidding at all!! It was an ugly season. Good news is Crennell has been fired, now if we can just get rid of GM Scott Pioli

Man, you guys did have a tough season!

It's a six week old black lab and she's cute as ****!!

2012-12-2305-54-41-407.jpg

Cute pup! Looks like that tail is going a 100 mph. I wish you all many, many happy years together.

-
Back