Red wheels or body color wheels???

-
The red makes it look like a goon car from Gotham city, you know the guys who work for the joker and can't do a chase scene without running into each other.

Seriously, there is a clash of terminology here. The red does NOT make it look "hot rod" a set of center lines would make it look hot rod.

The red makes it look "rat rod" which is completely different. That car is way too nice to call rat rod since rat rods are typically trash bolted together in the rare exception someone does a well executed creative job. The red does not do a car of that caliber any favors.

black would look better...

1968-plymouth-valiant-yellow.jpg

body color would look even better in my opinion...

images

mopp_1011_05-1970_Plymouth_Road_Runner_Convertible-.jpg

fl0116-229791_2@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words! LOL!

ValiantOne,I am very fortunate that the car has Zero rust,,But there isn't a straight panel on it. That front fender is the worst of it. I did get a replacement at the MATS show last year for $75. Plans are to drive it for awhile and then it will go to a good friends body shop for a work over.If I don't sell it first.Too bad you are so far away,it could be the ugly ducking sister to your ride !!

Darter mine is the same. Not a straight panel on the whole car. It looks pretty good in pics, but up close....

Lucky you, on the $75 fender. It is a cool car none the less!

-
Back