Redline Dog Dish Hubcaps

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you have seen the new repo dog dish that have been release (3 correct styles). I saw them in person and they are very very nice. I had a near mint set of Stainless redline caps for my 69 Swinger but I went back to my simulated mag full wheel covers. I think if I was doing it again, I would buy these new caps. I know that the best price I had seen was from Herbs Restoration Parts. I believe they are just under $400.00 for the set. Check them out. Mark

Here is a link to them

http://www.herbsparts.com/products.asp?cat=223

I live here in Santa Clara. I may be getting some Cragers and if that happenns. I will have some for you maybe. Do you ever go to Amatoes for cheesesteaks? If not i highly recomend!

I am telling you these caps are no thin cheap stamping. They are really way nicer than the original caps. I have seen many original caps over the last 20 years at Carlisle, etc. and I was blown away by the quality of these 3 new types of Dog Dish. I guess I feel in most cases repo items don't fit, and fall short in most cases, but I really think the hobby is demanding better quality parts, and these I feel are a result of this. When you hold them you almost feel that are so nice you would hate to let them get dirty. ha ha.

This is good to know about the caps as I'm looking for a set also.Add to the list of stuff I have to get.
Thanks

I have one cap, pretty fair shape, not show condition, have pics.... if interested in one let me know through a p.m.

-RPM

$400.00......... I guess I should feel lucky to have found a good driver set! I think I will take my caps off my car until finished!

I have a real nice original set I bought but am looking for the small bolt pattern 5.5 inch rims with no luck up here in Canada. I can send you pics of them probably an honest 8 out of 10 . Thanks Steve

there are a couple of hub caps on the 70 dart that i am parting out show a picture of what you need i might have it for you

Crap! I just sold one last week at a swap meet. The guy was complaining about the 2.00 asking price. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back