Reduced $5500.00 obo 68' valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like i have 2 potential buyers. Has anyone ever used paypal? How does it work and is it trustworthy??????

Have the money sent as a gift or you might get bagged with fees. Or, so I'm told.

Looks like i have 2 potential buyers. Has anyone ever used paypal? How does it work and is it trustworthy??????
Paypal is great and you are protected. Get a non-refundable deposit from the buyer through paypal. Like $500 to $1000 sent as a gift to you. Buyer will pay the small fee, then get the rest in cash when they pick it up. This is the best way to handle large purchases like a car through paypal. I use paypal at least 5-10 times a month.

i've used paypal quite a few times and never had a problem. some don't like it because of the fee but thats a conveince fee in my opinion and worth it to me.

That is a great car and worth every penny,then some! Almost all the guy's on here are great take first in line verbal and get your Deposit Monday, only the weekend,too wait. Good Luck!

I was almost tempted to buy it. I sold my 65 Coronet and have money burning a hole in my pocket. Just looking for the right car that is not a few thousand miles away. this one was in my backyard. Congrats

Car is still available. Waiting on paypal to activate. Local sale preferred. I have hard time selling without handshake and $ in hand. Will consider shipping if $ clears.

How about parking it next to the fairgrounds this weekend? Got that Barret Jackson thing going. Wouldn't recommend parking it on the fairgrounds, though. Hear they get a bit testy about that sort of thing. Possibly the cop shop across the street?

Trying to come up with the money to get her home.......:toothy3:

sale pending. If cash is not in hand friday, the car will be back on sale for $5,000 obo. Have been driving daily to enjoy our last days.

Attachments

• 06 28 11_valiantdocs_2117.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 452
car sold. Here it is, ready for transport.

Attachments

• 07 08 11_valiantgone_2120.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 07 08 11_valiantgone_2123.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 327
Hey Jan. You are buying a few cars to go to Germany. I guess you guys do not have an money troubles over there Like we do here. It seems like if you have the cash you can get some nice cars. No I do not know anyone that is into Porsche.

Hi Eddie,

no, the container will get cheaper with 2 or more cars and the Valiant from Stalin is a really nice and driveable A-body.

btw:time was better years ago to buy cheap cars... :-(

JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back