Registered ... try our "luck" in the Bracket Race again!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Jeffers Motorsports Park (1/8 mile track) in Sikeston, Missouri. Friday, September 22, 2023. Last year, we were runner up and split the door prize. If you are from FABO and going, let me know!!

Sept 22 is getting closer. I'm not doing any call outs this year. ALSO, at the end, the low dollar 318 is shown alive and well!

No Name Nationals. It’s open to YouTuber’s with “***” amount of subscribers and you can’t be famous. So that leaves out the Force family, Farmtruck and Azin, Mr. Lutz and Daddy Dave, etc….

Speaking of which, @318willrun , how many subscribers does it take to be eligible?

No Name Nationals. It’s open to YouTuber’s with “***” amount of subscribers and you can’t be famous. So that leaves out the Force family, Farmtruck and Azin, Mr. Lutz and Daddy Dave, etc….

Speaking of which, @318willrun , how many subscribers does it take to be eligible?
  • Rumble, that's not correct. Farmtruck, Roadkill Garage, or anyone else with a name can race. BUT, anyone with 500 subs can race also. That's why it's called NoNameNationals, because it's a race for the no-names.
  • Why the 500 subs? Because it's a youtube content creator event. They don't want somebody to start a channel and have their wife subscribe just so they can race. So they set the bar at 500 subs.

• Rumble, that's not correct. Farmtruck, Roadkill Garage, or anyone else with a name can race. BUT, anyone with 500 subs can race also. That's why it's called NoNameNationals, because it's a race for the no-names.
Wait, it’s called the No name nationals…..
Those are famous TV personalities. They got a name. And a big name. So in my opinion, not that it means anything, they should be allowed to race.
  • Why the 500 subs? Because it's a youtube content creator event. They don't want somebody to start a channel and have their wife subscribe just so they can race. So they set the bar at 500 subs.
500, gotcha!

Wait, it’s called the No name nationals…..
Those are famous TV personalities. They got a name. And a big name. So in my opinion, not that it means anything, they should be allowed to race.

500, gotcha!
This stemmed from the idea that many events are for the "Big Name" people, be it youtube or whatever. So, John Wilburn and Dallas put together a race for "no name" people, the little guys. However, the big names are invited too, but so are all the little guys. I hear what your say'n.

I should get to be allowed I had 500 violations of community guidelines... now that's even better

Just over a month away... I'm behind schedule for the year on everything. Many things have popped up making this summer super busy. But, I need to get busy preparing for NNN real soon...... real soon

Jeffers Motorsports Park (1/8 mile track) in Sikeston, Missouri. Friday, September 22, 2023. Last year, we were runner up and split the door prize. If you are from FABO and going, let me know!!

Ok that was hilarious, renting space in their heads already! You go guy! That is literally the day after I have my shoulder replaced or I would make it for sure. Good luck to all y’all!
I guess I could show up as I will be gorked out on some kind of meds I am sure.

Ok that was hilarious, renting space in their heads already! You go guy! That is literally the day after I have my shoulder replaced or I would make it for sure. Good luck to all y’all!
I guess I could show up as I will be gorked out on some kind of meds I am sure.
Yes.... if they overthink.... :D

Just over a month away... I'm behind schedule for the year on everything. Many things have popped up making this summer super busy. But, I need to get busy preparing for NNN real soon...... real soon
Nevermind, it's no name nationals.
Lol, good luck with all the stuff you need to get ready.

-
Back