regulator and relay

-

sqrelnts

Reaction score
Im sure its been asked before, just can't seem to find it. Trying to find a good usa made (if poss) 70 and up 2 field voltage regulator and a 2 prong starter relay for my Dart. Brand and part no.s would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

I sure don't know, anymore. "NOS" maybe ebay

kind of what I figured/ was afraid of. Might just have to go with the "better" line of the Standard brand.

ok, so I was hunting around on ebay for these. I had the understanding I was needing a 2 blade relay for my manual trans. one spade terminal for clutch/ neutral safety switch, other for ignition. most listings show the single spade terminal for 4 speed. if the later is the case where does the green wire from the clutch switch go?

If you have a 70 or later with a clutch switch, you need a 4 terminal relay (two blades) same as an automatic. The older stick cars 69/ earlier had not clutch switch, and only had one "blade"

The clutch switch works exactly the same as the automatic neutral / park safety switch. it grounds that terminal (the coil of the relay) when in park / neutral or when the clutch is depressed.

I have some N.O.S. U.S.A. made & some N.O.S. O.E.M. Mopar Voltage Regulators
(with the "button" or the dimple"....
only a few left of each......

Last year I purchased a repop voltage regulator through my local Chrysler dealer. I found it when I was looking to replace my chrome one from the 80's after I did the MAD wiring upgrade on my local mopar dealers ebag site. I believe it was about $30.Go onto the mopar performance website for the correct part number then call your local dealer and ask them for availability of the number.

-
Back