-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a left and a right window regulator OR parts for the rear windows in Swinger 2dr.

Problem I got is that the windows crank up and down, but the roller in the track that holds the window to the rear is broke and gone on both sides. Can you get parts or do you have to replace the whole regulator??

Thanks, Rog

I'm about to try and fix mine to. Haven't opened it up yet. Its weird, I can get mine to go up and down if i crank the handle back and forth and push down on the glass (pretty sure it's not supposed to work this way). If anyone has thoughts on what to look for when I get it open, or where to get parts I'd appreciate it to.

I think rt specialties has the regulator parts too. I haven't purchased from RT or Jims . Seach for comments on both may help determine which is the best to buy from.

Call me popdart, I have all that stuff from 3 car's 68-72 darts and 72 scamp's get some pic's of the offending non working parts so I can get you the right stuff...Wagg's
Looking for a left and a right window regulator OR parts for the rear windows in Swinger 2dr.

Problem I got is that the windows crank up and down, but the roller in the track that holds the window to the rear is broke and gone on both sides. Can you get parts or do you have to replace the whole regulator??

Thanks, Rog

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back