ReilyMotorports Contact?

-
what diameter wheel ya running? i know with 15" you can only go with something like 3.5" backspace. i ran 17" that had 5.72 backspace.
Yeah, it's the backspace that was the problem. I wish I knew ahead of time when purchasing the kit but when we found the issue, we again tried calling RMS but just got a full VM. I even tried him on facebook again and nothing. I think Bill is blocking my number by now. I hope not to have this same experience when I get the rear suspension, or maybe I'll just research an alternative vendor.

I've installed one recently, not very happy with how the engine fitted, had to modify both engine mount positions and the shitty Shumacher block mounts he recommends.
The steering arm is welded to what looks like a Ford spindle. Not a fan of that either. I don't think I'll fit another, if I'm asked, I'll turn it down.
I think for the price, they are sub par.

I've installed one recently, not very happy with how the engine fitted, had to modify both engine mount positions and the shitty Shumacher block mounts he recommends.
The steering arm is welded to what looks like a Ford spindle. Not a fan of that either. I don't think I'll fit another, if I'm asked, I'll turn it down.
I think for the price, they are sub par.
Any good aftermarket full rear suspension you can recommend? :p

-
Back