relay identification

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My 72 Demon has these two relay modules located on the drivers side. Can anybody here tell me what they are for?

Attachments

• IMG_2191_1553.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 108
sometimes you can look up the factory manual in the wiring section and there will be some illustrations along with the schematic. the pin configuration means alot , ive done this before myself when wondering what plugs into what . on a worst case check your wire color to the schematic . what year is it from ? may be seat belt or headlight delay relay , just a guess on my part kind of hard to see . if there is a number on them , try inputting on e bay , or google , that works real good . ed aka dartman 440

Look in the service manual. Sometimes this gets a little harder due to some options, but the "A's" didn't have many

The wiring is DIFFERENT but sometimes it helps to use the 73 manual. In 73 they changed the wiring diagrams completely. Behind the diagrams are an index of the connectors for the engine bay and instrument panel, and their general location, making finding things easier.

You can download the manuals

-
Back