Reliable Car Cover

-

Fishercuda

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone out there has a recommendation for a reliable car cover for A-Body Barracudas?

I bought one recently as I no longer have access to a garage, but after the last winter storm, tore it to shreds trying to get it off the car.

It would be nice to find one that is tailored for the car, but a universal will do just as well.

Seems to be top of the line is a leather exterior and fleece interior, but with all the brands, it's hard to know if you're getting your moneys worth.

Thanks in advance!

Fisher

I've had a California car cover for over 6 years now. Call them and explain where you park the car and they will recommend one for you.

X3 ,they are awesome. Went through this ,with a bracket racer Camaro customer. He had 4500+ ,in a really rice paint job.I spent 3 hours,to find it on the company internet(. Another hour description, to the phone guys(Covercraft) . He loved it,when received. Calling the above response, would avoid the baloney.

:eek:ops:Only because you are from Pittsburgh,There was a Company called Back East Car Covers from Irwin Pa.Made in Irwin PA.Right off route 30. Don't know if they are still around.
OOPS, READ THAT WRONG,,NEVER MIND !

:eek:ops:Only because you are from Pittsburgh,There was a Company called Back East Car Covers from Irwin Pa.Made in Irwin PA.Right off route 30. Don't know if they are still around.
OOPS, READ THAT WRONG,,NEVER MIND !

Yep, they were about a mile from me. They're gone now. My Cuda has a cover from there. It's a great cover but looks suspiciously like a Cal Cover "Dust Top" with Back East Car Covers stenciled on.

Thanks for the responses.

Thinking I'll go with the Noah cover from calcar. I was hoping to find something that will hold up in snow and ice as well, but hopefully that has all passed. This weather has been absolutely bizarre.

Thanks for the responses.

Thinking I'll go with the Noah cover from calcar. I was hoping to find something that will hold up in snow and ice as well, but hopefully that has all passed. This weather has been absolutely bizarre.

our dart has the superweave and the mustang has the noah.

when we bought the dart it came with the superweave cover. very nice cover. its rolls up so small is what really makes it nice. the car sits in a tent with no front on it and after sitting under the cover all winter i pulled the cover up the other day and the car was spotless.

when i ordered the cover for my mustang they talked me out of the more expensive superweave and recommended the noha. i was a little worried it wouldn't protect it like i wanted but they assured me that it would. well it sits right next to the dart in the crappy tent and it too came through the winter spotless. plus the stang has a white convertible top that is spotless after sitting all winter. the noha is a little heavier and doesn't roll up as small as the superweave but it seems not to fly up on the ends as easily.

both are great covers.

call them and explain where you store your car and see what they recommend..

-
Back